Here are the answers to our most frequently asked questions.
- Do we walk children into drop off location? We do walk children into locations, we also go in and pick them up, as well. There is a personal drop off fee associated with this service of $2 per ride.
- Is there an extra charge for siblings? The second sibling is free, every additional sibling is an additional $5.
- Do I have to register my child prior to scheduling the first ride? Yes, you do have to register your child preferably 48 hours prior to the first ride. This gives us time to setup a one-on-one meet and greet with your family and your new personal driver.
- How early do I need to request my ride? We ask that all ride request are made 24- 48 hours prior to the ride. Ride request can be made here or via email or phone.
- Do I need to register before each ride? No, once your child is registered they are a part of our family and they are assigned a personal driver.
- Will my child have multiple drivers? Your family will be assigned one driver. This driver is your primary personal driver for all children in your family. This driver will have a back up that is there field supervisor. You will meet your primary personal driver and their backup at your first meet and greet. If your driver ever has to change away from these two drivers another meet and greet will be scheduled with the family prior to the next ride.
- How are drivers screened? All drivers must pass a complete background check. Must have a clean driving record for the past 3 years without any moving violations or accidents. All drivers must have 3 years previous proven successful childcare experience. All driver’s must past 10 point hiring process.
- How much will my ride cost? Click here to estimate the cost of your child’s ride. If your ride requires more than 2 children and or multiple stops. Submit your request for a quote here.